Every year, Danish-Chinese Business Forum receives approximately 20 Chinese delegations. The delegations consist of high-level Chinese authorities as well as private and state-owned companies. The delegations are often received in cooperation with the Chinese Embassy in Copenhagen and the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The delegation visits allow our members to:
- Access relevant high-ranking Chinese authorities such as Ministers, Vice Ministers, Governors, Vice Governors, Mayors, Vice Mayors, and Director Generals.
- Access high-ranking Chinese business people, such as Board Members, Chief Executive Officers, and Vice Presidents.
- Get information about Chinese suppliers and bigger projects.
- Enjoy Danish-Chinese Business Forum’s official recognition by Chinese authorities and omit bureaucratic complications with Chinese administration.
- Meet Chinese companies interested in investing in Denmark.