Our network is based on knowledge-sharing, and in order to facilitate this in an effective and timesaving way, we established our webinar initiative in 2019, where subject-matter experts present a topic related to Danish-Chinese Business, followed by an interactive Q&A and discussion with the participants.
We have now also partnered up with all the chambers of Danish Chamber of Commerce in China (DCCC) for this initiative, thereby extending and enhancing the knowledge-sharing network.
The initiative has already proven very successful, and several hundred persons from member organizations have tuned in to the webinars to gain valuable information from the experts.
In 2020, we have planned more than 40 webinars.
Examples of webinars:
- Covid-19 and its Impact
- Business Establishment in China
- Developing Effective Leadership Between China and Denmark
- Operating across Cultures (incl. Remote Management)
- Social Media and E-commerce in China
- Salary and HR Trends in China
- IPR in China
- Blockchain in China
- Regulatory Updates