Our recurring DCBF Signature Events are larger events with expert presentations on central themes within Danish-Chinese Business. The signature events are held once a year, they are well-attended and each has a fixed theme. Examples are:
- Political & Economic Update
- Cyber Security Conference
- Briefing on China’s Five-Year Plan (occurs every 5 years)
- China Branding and Marketing Seminar.
Ad hoc events
Our ad hoc events include exclusive C-level events, as well as other conferences, seminars, briefings and panel discussions.
Examples of ad hoc events in 2020:
- Track and Trace Technologies – Danish First Movers on the Chinese Market
- Get ready for CIIE - Maximize your product and brand exposure to the right buyers
- Nordic Food China - 1.4 billion business opportunities
Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is our most important event, and a great opportunity for DCBF-members to network with each other, and to get updated on the current state of Danish Chinese Business Forum as well as plans for the future. Furthermore, this event usually also includes a themed session on a relevant topic, featuring speakers and interactive involvement from the members. In 2020 and 2021 however, the Covid-19 situation unfortunately prevented us from carrying through the planned physical event, and the AGM was instead successfully executed as an online event.